Automatic Payments – Terms and Conditions
- By enrolling in this recurring payment program, you authorize AssociatesMD Medical Group: (a) to initiate recurring automated debit entries or debit card payments from the checking or savings account you specify, or (b) to initiate recurring charges from your specified credit card. The amount debited from your checking or savings account or charged to your credit card every month will be the then current balance on your account. Your current balance is the amount on your AssociatesMD Medical Group statement, plus additional charges billed to your account after your statement was issued, less credits or payments posted to your account after your statement was issued. Once your enrollment is processed, all payments will be automatically withdrawn from your specified checking or savings account or charged to the designated credit or debit card on the AssociatesMD Medical Group statement due date, unless you terminate your authorization in the manner described herein.
- You agree to be bound by any rules your financial institution requires for pre-authorized electronic funds transfers and/or that your debit or credit card issuer requires for pre-authorized debit or credit card transactions. You are responsible for all fees charged by your financial institution associated with the pre-authorized payment option.
- YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE YOUR AUTHORIZATION AT ANY TIME BY EMAILING ASSOCIATESMD MEDICAL GROUP AT BILLING@ASSOCIATESMD.COM AND/OR DANIELLE.REYNOLDS@ASSOCIATESMD.COM AND TERMINATING AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS.
- You must update all changes to your checking/savings account or credit/debit card information by emailing AssociatesMD Medical Group at Billing@associatesmd.com or Danielle.email@example.com. If you do not update your checking/savings account or credit/debit card information and AssociatesMD Medical Group is unable to charge your credit card or withdraw funds from your debit card, checking account, or savings account for the amount due on your AssociatesMD Medical Group account, you may be subject to applicable late fees, any fees or charges assessed by your financial institution and possible un-enrollment from the MDLive service.
- ASSOCIATESMD MEDICAL GROUP SHALL BEAR NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSSES OF ANY KIND THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF A PAYMENT MADE ON ITEMS INCORRECTLY BILLED OR FOR ANY DELAY IN THE ACTUAL DATE ON WHICH YOUR ACCOUNT IS DEBITED OR YOUR CREDIT CARD IS CHARGED.
- AssociatesMD Medical Group reserves the right to change these terms or terminate this Program at any time. Notice may be given on or with your statement or by other methods.
- These terms do not in any way terminate, amend or modify other terms, agreements or policies that apply to your AssociatesMD Medical Group account or any AssociatesMD Medical Group services you receive or other agreements you may have with AssociatesMD Medical Group.