Ruchika Gadh, DO
BOARD CERTIFIED IN FAMILY MEDICINE
- 1999 – Bachelor of Science Degree in Physiology and Neurobiology from University of Maryland, College Park
- 2004 – Medical degree (D.O.) at Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- 2007 – Completed Family Medicine Residency at Palmetto General Hospital.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Received Award from North Miami Beach Medical Center, along with Dr. Rundeep Gadh, for Best Resident
- Member of the American Osteopathic Association and the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
Dr. Ruchika Gadh was born and raised in Annapolis, Maryland. She moved to South Florida in 2000 for medical school where she met her husband and they now have three beautiful daughters. She loves traveling, decorating, cooking, photography and spending time with family and friends.
Medical Arts Building
350 NW 84th Avenue, Suite 200B
Mon-Fri 8:30am – 5:00pm | Saturday 9:00am – 12:30pm
P (954) 424 4321 F (954) 424 0765