Rundeep Gadh, DO
BOARD CERTIFIED IN FAMILY MEDICINE
- 1999 – Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology from Nova Southeastern University
- 2004 – Medical degree (D.O.) at Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- 2007 – Completed Family Medicine Residency at Palmetto General Hospital
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Received Award from North Miami Beach Medical Center, along with Dr. Ruchika Gadh, for Best Resident
- Member of the American Osteopathic Association and the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians.
Dr.Rundeep Gadh, born and raised in South Florida, is a huge fan of the Miami Dolphins and the Miami Heat. He is married to Dr. Ruchika Gadh and has three beautiful daughters. In addition to being a sports fan, he enjoys traveling, swimming, skiing and spending valuable time with his family and friends.
Medical Arts Building
350 NW 84th Avenue, Suite 200B
Mon-Fri 8:30am – 5:00pm | Saturday 9:00am – 12:30pm
P (954) 424 4321 F (954) 424 0765