With Medicare’s Annual Enrollment Period having come to an end, we hope that you were able to select a Medicare health plan that is well suited to cover your health care needs in 2019. If you have changed your health plan, please contact us as soon as possible so we can update our records. You can reach our Medicare Patient Advocacy team at (954) 480-DOCS (3627) to inform us of changes in your insurance.
We also want you to be aware that you have another opportunity to change your 2019 Medicare plan selection between January and March. This is a new Medicare policy that allows you a second chance to compare your plan options and make changes if you feel the plan you selected for 2019 is not optimally suited to your needs.
We invite you to take advantage of this opportunity and reach out to our Medicare Benefits team, especially if you:
- Selected or maintained your enrollment in Medicare plans from Humana, Coventry or CarePlus: we will not be accepting these plans in 2019
- Are unsure if your AssociatesMD physician accepts the health plan you selected: we accept Original Medicare and quality Medicare Advantage plans from AvMed, Florida Blue, HealthSun, Medica, Preferred, Simply and United, but your AssociatesMD physician may not participate in all of these plans so please call us to find out if your physician is on your plan
- Have questions or concerns about your Medicare health plan selection
- Would like to learn more about the Medicare health plans we accept
- Feel like you would benefit from another look at your Medicare health plan options just to make sure you’re in the right one for you
You can reach our Medicare Benefits team at (954) 342-6202, or at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also drop by any of our locations and request information.
Wishing you and your loved ones a happy and healthy holiday season,
Your AssociatesMD Physician and Care team